What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

Ugh. Office coffee. You might be onto something.

(Running from stupidity) #647

Prob no better outside the office, he’s in the US.

(Janelle) #648

It’s not all Starbucks, you know. You should come check it out.

(Wendy) #649

The last time I ate a Girl Scout cookie, which was preketo and a few years ago, I thought these are not that great and not worth their exorbitant price. They don’t even tempt me any more. I’d much rather eat any homemade cookie than a boxed Girl Scout one.

Yeah, I was just talking to Lisa the other day, how you used to have to know someone, and pre-order and that’s all you got!

Now, they’re standing on the street corners begging people to come buy them (I’m glad my daughter never wanted to be a Girl Scout). They cost more, they’re not as good, and there’s fewer to a box.

Not worth my money, or health. :slight_smile:

(Janelle) #651

No Girl Scout cookies I would want either. And someone is dodging the spirit of their Scout actually selling the cookies by putting out an order form at work. They do this every year. Seems a bit unfair.

They’re probably doing all this because it works. So many carb burners can’t wait to get their cookies, because they only come out once a year.

It’s not about the spirit anymore, it’s about the money. And they know they’ll get it because the carb burners are addicted.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #653

To be fair, the spirit of selling cookies is to teach capitalism, so I’d say cheating is within the original spirit.

:+1:

(Ellen) #655

I had to google girl scout cookies, so learnt something new, but sweet things were never my downfall.

(Laurie) #656

And make a side trip to Canada, where Tim Horton’s is very popular. It tastes bad, but they put crack cocaine in it, so we’re all hooked!

(Dawn Michelle) #657

It’s all about what I’m not going to eat later.

Going to the movies. I will NOT eat a 1 pound bag of skittles and a large popcorn with “butter” on top and in the middle.

Instead I will sneak in pork rinds, cheese and maybe water.

I’ll be happy to buy from the concession stand when they decide to sell something other than carbage.

(Laurie) #658

Right now I’m trying not to eat anything until at least 5:00 pm. I think I can get back on the keto/IF/exercise horse today, but I’m not sure. . . .

Ooh, put that on the What did you learn today thread.

Can I go to the movies with you! I like your movie snacks! :yum:

(Troy) #661

In line for a coffee

Glazing at all these DONUTS😳
Help

Preparing and serving to others😓

They’ll just settle like a rock at the bottom of your stomach and make you bloated and nauseous.

You can do it Troy! Stand firm! Stay strong!

All I see is a stomach ache headed your way, and a possible desire to make yourself vomit. :face_vomiting:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #664

So sad! Vegetable ghee! All of the cans I saw at the halal shop were vegetable ghee, no regular. But I have seen it before. Hopefully they are just out. The real ghee is too spendy for me, but I was glad to know it was there.

(Running from stupidity) #665

Hmmmmm