What are you Keto-doing right now?

(Mike W.) #21

Haha! It’s literally a heavy squeeze of stone ground Dijon mustard, Trader Joe’s Orange Muscat Champagne vinegar, a couple squeezes of sriracha, garlic powder, and a little salt.

(Andrew Anderson) #22

Breakfast is my favorite. I have a porkrind/creamcheese/mozzarella based bread that I toasted in butter. It made for an epic samwhich

(Andrew Anderson) #23

I wonder if I could HSA funds for for a smoke house and sausage making equipment!:grin:

(Shayne) #24

Just finished prepping my lunches for the week ahead - 1/3lb burgers with bacon and mushrooms and broccoli florets on the side (no cheese. I’m dairy free).

Then I set up my supplements/meds for the week ahead as well. My doctor has me on a long list of inflammation lowering supplements since I have Hashi’s and my CRP came in at 4.3. Thanks to the foot of snow we got in NC last week, I’m down two supplements and a prescription that were supposed to have been delivered, but are now scheduled for tomorrow.

(Jan) #25

Cooking beef short ribs for my dinner later today. The Publix grocery store in my area had a sale on them.

(Candy Lind) #26

My hubby delivered in NC and just got out before all that stuff hit (we’re truck drivers). We’re just waiting for him to get stuck in a big storm. It happens at least once a winter - more if we’re unlucky. If the wheels aren’t rolling, there’s no $ coming in. I’ll be glad to get back out there with him!

Drinking black coffee, reading Jason Fung, waiting for my eating window to open, and going to bake 4 pounds of chicken wings today!

(Shayne) #28

One of our locations was closed on Thursday and rather than make the driver wait overnight, we redirected him to another location to drop off the load so he could get out of there. Then we had it moved on Friday when the first location was open again.

(KCKO, KCFO) #29

Awesome score!

(KCKO, KCFO) #30

You really shouldn’t mention such a thing without a recipe link or just posting the recipe. It sounds like it would make us all do a happy dance.

giphy

(Clara Teixeira) #31

Making Sunday morning keto pankaces with my kiddos and admiring the frost on the forest outside my window. Trying to decide between lamb or goat leg to roast tonight! Home raised on our little slice of heaven on earth.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #32

NICE!!!

(Andrew Anderson) #33

Sorry! Don’t remember what it’s from. I did not invent it.
Ingredients

• 8 ounces cream cheese
  • 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated (about 210 grams)
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated (about 27 grams)
  • 1 cup pork rinds crushed (about 46 grams)
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
    Bake at 450 for awhile and flip it like a fat head and cook a bit more. I let the porkrinds soak up the egg goo like the waffle recipe. I cut it with a pizza slicer and crisp up pices in butter.

(KCKO, KCFO) #34

Thanks. Sounds like you just spread this out on a cookie sheet or similar pan, like the pizza recipe, so it is a flat bread. Will need to try this once I am eating again. Still Zornfasting.

(Candy Lind) #35

Edit: thanks! Sound like a fathead cracker recipe I read.

(Wenchie) #36

Oooh I prepared two types of Keto-Ice cream from the Ketovangelist kitchen cook book that my @Groversaurus got me for my birthday

… keto is so restrictive? :joy:

Butter roasted pecans in vanilla

(Andrew Anderson) #37

Slicing jowl bacon!

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #38

Look at all that FATTY goodness!!!

Day 13 of my fast.

(Andrew Anderson) #40

Wow! I’ve never went over 3.