Website for

(Morgan Rose) #1

Please review direct or edit if necessary…

So my fitness pal is great tool, I just discovered I can add my own recipes and add them to my diary daily, however " net carbs" are not an option. My question is, is there a site for my to plug in all my Ingredients and get the TRUE information? MFP only shows carbs/fiber/sugar… not sugar alcohols or other ingredients that I would normally subtract from the carbs…

This isn’t a big deal but when u post on my Instagram, recipes I have made id like to include that information.
I was hoping I didn’t have to write it all down and figure it out myself…yes I’m lazy hahahhaa

Thanks for any help!

There’s some great recommendations for apps here:

(Jessica K) #3

I posted an extension in the post @CarolT linked to! It adds net carbs and macros for them :slight_smile:

(Morgan Rose) #4

I saw, u mean for MFP right? Does it work on the phone tho? When I clicked it…I got a bunch of script

(Jessica K) #5

It’s for the computer only. I only use the phone app to scan and log, computer app to actually look at details but I get why that isn’t for everyone!

(Morgan Rose) #6

I figured. If I had a desktop I used maybe but my laptop annoys my life so I avoid it hahahaha I appreciate it tho!!!