Website crashes all the time

Dudes, I’m not a podcast app guy. I listen to podcasts on the computer while I work or play games or something. I have a couple of issues while listening to the podcast episodes on the website.

1. The website crashes, a lot. I’ve never been able to get through a full episode without the site crashing. I’m using the latest version of Chrome.
  2. The embedded player is very not user friendly. When the page crashes, it’s hard to skip ahead to where I left off. The slider is so small, it’s hard to find where I left off.

(Ethan) #2

Have you tried downloading the entire episode and playing it locally?

Yes, but this forum is for website feedback. So I’m giving feedback on the website. They’re both programmers so I would think they would want to fix a crashing problem on their website.

(carl) #4

Thanks a lot for this. It’s the first I’ve heard of the problem. I’ll definitely look into it.

It happens on my home computer (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, newest version of stable chrome), on my work computer (Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit, newest version of stable chrome), and on my phone (Nexus 5, Android 7.1.1, Chrome browser)

Maybe start with a holistic version of the OS without all the pollution form the games.

Rule # 1 - never touch or help with someone else’s computer
Rule # 2 - when in doubt, refer to Rule # 1

(carl) #7

Does it happen on the Obesity Code Podcast website? http://obesitycodepodcast.com ?