Water Only Challenge November

(Robin) #161

You and me both, tho my weakness was scotch. Those were the days. And nights. Not that I can remember them per se.

After this November… I think I couldn’t do a coffee-only day while feeling perfectly okay with it… Maybe I could enjoy it (maybe not, MY PRECIOUS WATER! it’s still in the coffees but that’s not the same! I love my hot water and cold water now. still dislike the lukewarm one) but I would be paranoid that coffee would grab me again… It’s almost 4pm and no coffee for today yet! I see the times when I won’t even think about it ALL DAY! I wanted to quit or minimize coffee since years! (I don’t think there is I’ve been …ing for want but tell me if I am wrong, I want to learn. Oh and feel free to fix my English mistakes any time. Except the style, I can’t fix that easily but I can memorize grammar things.)

So I don’t want to undo my great results now. It probably won’t be undone, I had very coffee-y days when I got my tasty new coffee but I am a bit paranoid and considering it’s me and coffee, I am right to be fearful!

But maybe a single goodbye day from my tasty coffee wouldn’t hurt. One day. Water only is loads better than multiple coffee only days even with all the cream, egg and using only super weak coffee.

I don’t talk about booze, I am the 100ml beer or 12ml vodka and then nothing for weeks person :slight_smile: Keto started this when I stubbornly wanted to keep drinking my fav wine (20% sugar)… It turned out I am amazing at drinking ridiculously tiny amounts of booze (even though I quickly lost the ability to drink and enjoy the sugary wine. I tried 12%, it still lasts for months opened but it’s still like drinking honey… So, my wine drinking times are over before they really started. I need months to finish a single bottle or some more people, my SO drinks about as much as me. Except beer, he always finish what I leave so he drinks 2-4dl beer at a time. A few times a year.)

I wouldn’t want even a spicy wine day (I don’t know how you call that warm spicy stuff before/around Christmas) and that can be made super weak I imagine (once I was on a party where the huge whisky lovers decided on a different direction… that was some serious concoction).

Of course I ended up writing about booze… It’s important for me, I never would become a teetotaler without very good reasons I don’t have. I just don’t drink often or much.

My fav is Glenlivet. We loved it and finished the bottle in 2 years… Or 4? I don’t remember. That kind of drinkers we are.

You hit your challenge goal and felt it is time to dump it and not bring it back…SO WELL worth 30 days wasn’t it? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Happy for you and key being, all that drink money spent on the best darn food ya love to eat, win/win!! Cool! Wonderful report KT!

(UsedToBeT2D) #164

Yea, I was a bourbon connoisseur, no more.

(Robin) #165

Oh, I do like the sound of being a Connoisseur. An Over-Served Connoisseur.