Want to be part of the 2KetoDudes Century show?

(Richard Morris) #1

Yes that’s right - we are recording out 100th show and it’s going to be about you.

We’ve added 2 new fields to your user profile. The original fields Starting HbA1c and Current HbA1c were to get a rough idea how many people in this community have reversed their diabetes.

You can update your profile by clicking on your avatar, and your name as pictured

Select preferences and Profile

The new fields “How much weight I’ve lost” and “When I started Keto”. Let us know how much you’ve lost and since when and we’ll use that to calculate how much weight people have lost, and how many have cured diabetes.

And if you have lost 100 lbs or more, then add a post to the following thread and we’ll give you a shout out on the special 100th episode.

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/centurians-people-who-have-lost-more-that-100-lbs/27482

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #2

Really Cool @Richard. I’ve been spending quite a bit of time reading and learning from you and the others. My buddy (who I am trying to convince to go KETO) calls me a KETOgeek. I wear it proudly.

(Richard Morris) #3

Nice @rustyk61.

That’s why we do what we do, so our listeners can be the people that their own communities turn to for advice on how to reverse Diabetes. The more of our listeners we can turn into Keto geeks the faster this revolution we are all working on will take off.

(Dameon Welch-Abernathy) #4

I have a question related to this.

Strictly speaking, I don’t eat keto, though I generally apply ketogenic principles to my dietary choices.
Most of what I’ve been doing, and where the improvements to my weight and diabetes have come from, is through intermittent fasting (eating once a day, sometimes less often).

Maybe that is keto in the sense that I’m mostly fat-powered, but it’s mostly from the Krispy Kremes I ate years ago versus consuming mostly fat calories.
But for your stats that you’re collecting on the site, does it count?

(Richard Morris) #5

Yes that is a ketogenic diet cos you will be making ketones from those Krispy Kremes, it’s just not nutritional ketosis. So potentially Dr Phinney wouldn’t approve, but in my book that is totally a ketogenic diet :slight_smile:

(Dameon Welch-Abernathy) #6

Well then, I shall KCKO, even if it’s not happening nutritionally. :slight_smile:

It would be cool if the forum had survey functionality.

(Richard Morris) #8

It has simple polls

• A poll would be good
  • A poll would be bad
  • I love lamp

0 voters

If I can loose around 10 more lbs I’m there… gotta chop an arm off or something!

(Richard Morris) #10

90 is almost 100 … go add your details and we’ll add you in as those in the nervous nineties.

(Siobhan) #11

Updated mine… not 100 but certainly up there :smile:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #12

I
Am.
So.
There.

(CharleyD) #13

Updated!