Vodka and club soda

If one drink inhibited ketosis for long, I’d never be in ketosis. I drink one or two glasses of wine with dinner maybe five days out of seven. Wine has carbs, of course, so I have to take them into account, but it hasn’t stopped me from losing 75 pounds, reducing my HgA1C from 6.6 to 5.1 (recent result I’m very pleased with), and having BHB in the 0.5 to 0.8 range most of the time when I prick my finger (which I now only do 2 or 3 times a week). I don’t feel any need to try to push ketone levels higher, although I have seen reports that higher levels may be beneficial per se. At this stage, my interest is as redundant evidence that I’m burning fat, something I already know based on my need to purchase new belts.

For as long as (your) metabolism takes to burn it off. You’re you, we’re us. Alcohol will be prioritized, even over carbs, but your metabolic rate is what determines how long it’s around.

Those “1 drink, 1 hour” sayings are completely made up, and are typically referring to beer, and an assumed burn rate based on averages, of what I don’t know. Like every other calorie you ingest, your specific metabolic rate is what determines how long it’s around. You (may) fall in with that average, you may not even be close. Trial and error is the only way to get your answer.