US Defense Department to ban beer and pizza? Mandatory keto diet may enhance military performance

showmethescience

(Troy) #1

Alrighty then🙂

Pentagon mandating keto diets?
(Jennibc) #2

I saw this and my first concern was that it could drive people away and will they now have to reinstate the draft??? I am only half kidding…

(Karen) #3

The military runs on grog. Always has.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4

Ketones would be better than alcohol. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Khara) #5

Wish I had a recording of myself from about 4-5 years ago. I was talking about exactly this. It was early keto for me and I was in that first experience of not being constantly hungry for once in my life and at the same time feeling like I could go forever, like that Energizer Bunny.:rabbit::nerd_face: It occurred to me this would be ideal for military.:+1:

(Khara) #6

How do we combine/merge topics?

Saw this headline… had to click it.

(Susan) #8

Keto has taken away all my cravings for alcohol so maybe it would do that for some of them too -so a major Win-Win!!

(April Harkness) #9

As a former military member( i used to be in the army) i am all for it. I ate crap in the chow hall. I was assigned to a medical unit where PT was no longer mandatory and i didnt have to eat in the chow hall…i was ordering pizza almost every night…i passed my pt tests. Never failed…but i passed them with bare minimum scores and always had to be taped. I wish i knew about keto back then.