Two studies how to refute?

Well that would be ridicolous to expect ur limbs to grow back after uve already lost them to the poison, our specie is not suppose to eat this much sugar and carbs. Any diet that eliminates those poisons is preventive cure. Its funny how they would call it a cure and a breakthru if the doctors could make couple mill each, but aint none making a bank with fasting…

Great post!

(Todd Allen) #22

I agree 100% with everything you wrote. In my case I feel completely cured with many comorbidities of diabetes fading or gone. My tolerance for carbohydrate has improved and I can again eat a range of vegetables and even some fruit and sustain low normal blood sugar.

I have no doubt that eating too much carbohydrate could wreck my progress and would put me back in a diabetic state if I really pushed it. But I’m not going to do that. I’m comfortable with the need to eat well below my carbohydrate threshhold whatever it may be for the rest of my life and my diabetes will never return.

The nail in my head hurts. When it’s removed, I’m not cured because if you put the nail back in it will hurt again! :roll_eyes:

But if they simply treat the visible symptoms and cut the nail off at the skin line and the skin heals over, no one would diagnose you with a nail in your head, even though one is there.

And what damage is occurring because they only treated the known symptom?

Most “modern treatments” for you to keep ur nail addiction going are more greed, enabling and money addiction than treating. Wanting or saying there is no completely traceless result ending cure after such long-term self-harm (aided or not its ultimately ur choice) is only arrogant. For most people remission type symptomless state is cure enough, it should be for you too.