To Scale or Not To Scale

(Tina Emmons) #1

This is a difference of ONE pound!! Posted in an IF FB group. She does OMAD with no restrictions. Pretty incredible!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #2

What are you trying to show us? I gotta see this.

(Running from stupidity) #3

Is it missing photos, or something?

I’m usually pretty leery of the FB keto weight loss, respond-here-for-my-meal-plan picture posts…

But if they are legit, what great results!!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #5

Wait. You’re trying to say that her weight loss only registered as a one lb on the scale?

I get the point. Interesting.

(Tina Emmons) #6

Me too! She’s legit. It’s an IF group and she’s well-known.

(Tina Emmons) #7

Yes! To ketosis and autophagy!:clinking_glasses:

They aren’t very good photos - would have helped if she’d worn the same outfit & posed them more accurately :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Running from stupidity) #9

Oh, before on the left, after on the right. I kinda see now. Good idea and message, terrible and confusing execution.

(Frank) #10

Great before and after pics for sure. The 1 lb difference thing though? I’m kinda calling bs on that. I understand that fat has a different density than muscle but these pics are just too different to be close in weight.

(Brian) #11

When someone comes along and makes a statement like “2+4=9”, sometimes I just say “um, yeah” assuming something is missing or there is something I’m not seeing. Someone could be BS’ing, too, but since I don’t know them, I’ll reserve judgement. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction… but fiction still abounds. :wink:

(Shanda) #12

Spanx perhaps?

(Tina Emmons) #13

I know it seems crazy. Found this gal here on our forum too.
image https://discourse-cdn-sjc1.com/ketogenicforums/uploads/default/original/3X/e/4/e447ae1a4eef3e915459b71454821ebcf1934345.png

(William B Fenton) #14

Scales lie on there own, Calipers keep scales honest

(Doug) #15

I have had scales that plot and scheme incessantly.