Time to brag a little

(Gary hoover) #1

Sooo happy today. I ordered a pair of size 36 jeans and arrived 10 minutes ago and they fit me without sucking in the stomach. January 3 2019 I went keto. I was wearing size 40 with elastic waist,went to 40 w/o elastic then to 38 with elastic, 38 w/o elastic. Now down to 36w/o elastic. It’s special. I have not been this low for 30+ years. Four years ago I was 275 went keto for diabetes and dropped to 216 but went up to 246 and now down to 202. I will not ever get off keto for Health issues getting better. Now I no longer call it diet, it’s now a complete new change of eating
I got a lot of support from you guys/gals. Thanks

(KCKO, KCFO) #2

Enjoy the new jeans, well done. I love this way of eating too.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #3

That IS a success. I always love being able to wear something I couldn’t before. Keep up the great work!

I always thought jeans had an important part to play in regaining and maintaining health.

WOW and CONGRATS!!! I love that the jeans are making you so happy…I get that :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Keep on rolling along…there is better stuff coming your way!!! Loved your post!! Brag away, you deserve yelling your success from the roof tops!

(Marianne) #6

Good for you - jeans don’t lie. It is a great feeling.