This all feels so unreal - I can eat Bacon?

(Rob) #21

The early quick weight is usually water weight. After that, the body is adapting to your new WoE under the hood and it might take a few weeks to start losing again but positive changes are no doubt happening. At some point, you should start to lose weight again. The longer you have been metabolically deranged, the longer it might take to undo the dominant carb burning processes.
I had to wait 5 weeks to lose weight after the initial loss but then it came off much easier (30lbs in 3 months). Of course, I felt better in many ways much sooner than that. Others lose faster or slower because we are all different but we are all improving our underlying health first, knowing that weight loss will come. Stick with it… it’s the rest of your life you are saving.

(Graham Robinson) #22

Thanks Capnbob , i’m sticking with it

(Frank) #23

Do your research on the sausages you eat, I made the mistake of eating some Gluten free thinking low carb but they had sugar in.

(Graham Robinson) #24

Thanks Frank, i buy my sausages from the local butcher not from a supermarket. I will ask what else they put in them .