Thirsty?

newbies

(Jo) #1

Hi everyone my second question this week as I am a newbie, I am
Noticing I am drinking lots and lots of water which I know is good but it seems no matter was how much water I drink it never quenches my thirst? Is that normal? the scales Still aren’t moving a lot but trying not to focus on that as it’s still early days?finding it rather odd. :slight_smile:

(Rebecca ) #2

Hello, staying hydrated is very important,
but too much water can be a detriment because it can flush away important electrolytes and minerals. I make a Cider Vinegar Tonic every day that really quenches my thirst and provides minerals.
12 oz Sparkling Mineral Water
2 T Apple Cider Vinegar
2 t Fresh Lime Juice ( or lemon)
12 Drops Liquid Monk Fruit Sweetener
It’s possible someone may say the Monk Fruit isn’t a good thing…but it works for me in this small amount. Good luck!!

(Rebecca ) #3

It may be hard to do… but TRY to get rid of the scale or at least hide it for a while so you don’t let the number decide your fate!!

It can be at first ya, if you search the forum you’ll see the typical keto-ade recipes to add in some electrolytes which may help. Do you know how much you’re actually drinking? It’s possibly to drink so much water you flush yourself out which is bad but it’s harder than most people think. You’d typically make yourself sick before you hit that point. Also remember scales are good to watch trends but scale weight needs to be taken in context. If you drink 16oz of water you temporarily gain a 1lb! Drink a ton of water throughout the day and you see how fast that can add up. It’s not body fat so it doesn’t matter but the scale can’t tell the difference.

(Troy) #5

Nice👍

I make my own as well Every night
ACV
Ice
Water
Ginger
Turmeric
I’ll add 1/4 scoop of ultima ( on amazon ) Sometimes
Walmart just started to carry it last week

(Rebecca ) #6

I drink the Ultimate in water during my work days, also.