The Only downside of keto!

(Cristian Lopez) #1

Let’s share our stories here.

The only downside of keto?
GREASE STAINS

I cannot tell how much Suckiness I feel whenever I’m eating a nice sous vide steak and the drippings splat all over my expensive ass Banana republic Board shorts!

(Aimee Moisa) #2

I’ve been reading so much of the Keto Complaint Department thread I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not. :smile:

If you haven’t seen it you should seriously check out that thread. I love it.

(Cristian Lopez) #3

Are you joking? …or is there a legit complaint department?

(Aimee Moisa) #4

I’m not joking that you should click the link and read the posts. You’ll understand once you’ve read a few. :slight_smile:

(TJ Borden) #5

My belly was (is still) big enough that it was always catching anything that dropped, so while I’ll feel your pain, for me it’s been an issue since long before keto.

It’s not as big of an issue once you get married. Then you can start buying cheaper clothes because you don’t have to impress anyone anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #6

Yes.
A legit joking keto complaint department. LOL. The thread is awesome you have to read it! I started it because I actually saw people complain in a happy way about their shoes being too big or having grease stain issues or pants falling down. I think there’s even one or two in there about guys saying their junk looks bigger. It’s an awesome thread.

(Brian) #7

I’ve lost my “Dickey-Do” award. It said, "This Certificate of Dickey-Do Award is hereby presented to you because your belly sticks out farther than your…

Well, you get the point. :smile:

(Cristian Lopez) #8

@Brenda oh my lord I think I will spend more time looking at a complaints about people’s Johnson’s and greese stains than kids my age surfing the web for info on how “xxxTentacion” was shot.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Your poor wife LOL

(TJ Borden) #10

We’re 15 years in, she’s used to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can we at least know her name? I feel like she’s a celebrity around here.

(TJ Borden) #12

Emily. She’s been on the forum before (@girl.bio), but she hangs out on @Daisy’s Keto bitches Facebook group.

I half-thought you’d say her name was “the Boss”.

(TJ Borden) #14

I figured that was implied

(less is more, more or less) #15

I haven’t had that problem yet. My problem? Every single article of my clothing is TOO BIG. It was fun 4 months ago, now people tell me (jokingly) that I look like the boy who wears nothing but my dad’s clothes.

(less is more, more or less) #16

Thanks, @ladylyssa I have more than a few “Beefs” :slight_smile: (Mmmmm… beef)

(Michele Goodson) #17

For grease stains, I HIGHLY recommend Dawn dish detergent. Seriously…it is the best thing. I just squirt some directly on as soon as I notice the dark spot. Wash as normal. If it is really bad, after squirting the stain with Dawn, I will put the portion of clothing that has the grease stain in a bowl and then pour a little boiling water over the spot. The detergent paired with the hot water helps break up the grease.

Downside to keto? Having to buy new clothes all the time. Although that was mainly a problem while I transforming rapidly. Now I’m thin enough to have clothes that fit and will continue to fit until they wear out.