The game changer

(Pri) #1

Has anyone watched the documentary THE GAME CHANGER on Netflix. What you guys think :thinking:?

(Troy) #2

Some info here :slightly_smiling_face:

[Game Changers Movie - documentary about diet and improved physical performance?]

(Polly) #3

Many commentators have had their say. Here are a few of them

I think it is most likely propaganda from the plant-based diet lobby.

(Jack Bennett) #4

We’ve had quite a bit of discussion here about it. The podcast and YouTube commentators have also been back and forth.

Perhaps not surprisingly, the vegan and plant-based world likes it, and the keto and meat-based world tends to find it unconvincing.

(Henrietta Tubbola) #5

You may find this scientific analysis of “The Game Changers” documentary interesting: https://www.biolayne.com/articles/research/the-game-changers-review-a-scientific-analysis/

(Bunny) #6

I watched part of it and could barely stand to watch the rest because it was so bogus?

Without adequate B-12 you simply cannot do what they claim.

There is no way you can do the things they claim without eating something from animal, egg or fish it’s just not possible unless you have some kind of super scientist making B-12 for you out something other than an animal or human feces? They are still trying to make natural non-analog B-12 in the best laboratories in the world and they simply cannot do it? It is just too complex! It’s like trying to balance a car on an ordinary sewing needle.

Not only do you have the of problem creating real B-12 you have to be able to absorb it through Intrinsic factor (IF) and even that is difficult maybe 3% or 1%?

Even if your eating red meat or only eating animal protein you can barely get the B-12 from that, it is way more difficult to absorb B-12 than we are led to believe in my opinion.