Thanks for being great

(Ethan) #1

I’d just like to thank @carl, @richard, the moderators, and all the forum visitors for being great. You guys make this a wonderful place where we can have constructive discussions, even if contentious, and with a great atmosphere. I recently had a pointless altercation on another site/group that I won’t get into, but there was no reason for it. I know this place is really home.

(Sophie) #2

I have to Ditto @EZB Ethan’s post. I also appreciate how the Dudes are hands-on with the forum. They really do care about what they are doing for the community and it shows.

(matt ) #3

The dudes and the admin team appreciate the kind words!

This is an awesome group of people that makes being an admin pretty darn easy :slight_smile:

Nothing like when we were on FB.

This place is awesome! Keep up the great work dudes! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the internet.

(Ethan) #5

Oh, I’ve been around the Internet. I just figured that admins of a group with steady blood sugars wouldn’t flip out over nothing!

(carl) #6

Thank you! I am overwhelmed, as most of us are, at the sheer magnitude of the number of people who are in need of this information. We must keep paying it forward!

(Richard Morris) #7

The nice thing about this forum is that we now have a years worth of ketogenic experiences, questions, responses … and all of that is available from the search function, searchable on google and thanks to our patreons (who pay for the forum) that information will be available for many years to come.

(Victoria Mc Coy) #8

Agree. At it for about 5 weeks now, but so grateful that I found 2KetoDudes. Much indebted to @richard & @carl for the podcast and the forum. Science is the force, and the force is with us! :avocado:

(Ethan) #9

Funny thing is… I guess I got forcibly ejected from that other group a few days ago for pointing out that my posts advocating eating egg yolks along with all kinds of other foods (such as heavy cream, ghee, hemp milk, HWC, butter, cream cheese, etc., doesn’t make it an “egg fast”! Some people are overly sensitive I guess.