Sweet cravins

(Sean Wiggins) #1

Hey everyone, im new here and new to this way of life, iv been doing keto now for 2 weeks, mai ly to lose weight and get back in shape, i used to be fit and healthy gym freak and used to run everywhere but then i met the better half and over the last 5 years have gone up to 256lb, i am currently at 236 as of sunday ( i weigh once a week) and im really happy my moods improved i have so much energy its unreal i feel alive again, im back doing excercise and running and over all feel better then i have in a long time, i do stuggle with sweet cravings however any easy suggestions that dont take to long ? I work long hour and just want something to take that sweet craving away

(Marc) #2

Just my thought…
You can have a small piece of chocolate that is at least 85% cocoa. I’ll have a piece after playing hockey, which is usually pretty intense. This helps me recover. Just don’t eat too much. I think your cravings will slowly subside.

(Guardian of the bacon) #3

(Arlene) #4

My husband often desires comfort food in the evenings. He came up with a hot chocolate that works for him. (Hot water, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut oil, butter, stevia, and little pieces of cream cheese to mimic mini marshmellows.) He just stirs this up, doesn’t use any kind of blender. I would use a stick blender, but that’s just me.