Stephanie Keto Person

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #21

Kettlebells are nice, but not necessary. Dumbbells can be swung. Find a good posterior chain program, see results.

(Shromona Das) #22

thanks! I’ve done HIIT in the past. I’ll do it again

(jim schafer) #23

yeah i;ve seen her videos in the past and she’s cool… you just have top recognize everyone is different, and what works for her isn’t going to work for everyone. she’s upbeat and fun but maybe a bit too dogmatic…but it takes all kinds

At 42k you weighed less than my daughter who is in middle school and is 4’9 and is not overweight. 47k is 103lbs. That is a good weight for someone your size, even thin. I think as you said you have been fat shamed you do not have a realistic self image.

As others have said, at this point it is exercise

I personally could not get past the no dairy or coffee. I watched part of one video a few months ago and never again

(Shromona Das) #25

I ate 200 gms of fat yesterday, didn’t do IF and gained two KGS overnight. The more important part, for me, is that I’m still feeling sick. I’ll cut out nuts and cheese but I can’t afford to follow her.