Spicy chilli beef

(Nelly) #1

Hiya, does anyone know how to make spicy chilli beef for pizza toppings. Ive searched all over but only seem to find chilli con carne recipes. I just want to make dry chilli minced beef, thanks :slight_smile:

Meal Prepping Ideas...?
(Zoe ) #2

You could try frying up the same spices you would use in the chilli beef. Fry them in a little butter or olive all but not too much as you want to keep it dry. Once you can smell the spices add a small amount of minced beef (300-500g) just enough so that you have some space in you pan so it seals off and the juices don’t come out of the meat. As it cooks, use a eggflip to press down on the mince and seperate it out into smaller sections. Continue to pan fry until it is cooked through. Then rest. It should be good to use.

(Nelly) #3

Thanks, Ive got the spices just not sure what to use and mix together.I’m addicted to the asda chilli beef they put on the pizza at the deli bar I have 3 lots of chilli beef and jalapeno’s, Its awesome. I guess its trial and error but ill be sure to post the outcome :grin: