So much energy

(Insert witty quote here) #1

I’ve only been doing this for about a week. I have 2 small kids, a husband, full time job - normal busy person stuff. Normally, I would spend the weekend in my recliner hoping the kids don’t want to eat that day because I’m just so tired. Well, this weekend, I did laundry, organized the kitchen, cleaned stuff, cooked, and built a blanket fort! Even if I don’t lose weight, the boost in energy is enough to keep me going! Cannot believe how good I feel! :slight_smile:

(Danielle) #2

I had a touch of the “keto-Flu” yesterday, and woke up this morning with “The Keto Hum”; I feel like I can take on the world. I’ll start with my in-box! :smiley:

(Keto in Katy) #3

Blanket Forts are what awesome moms do. :+1: :grinning:

LOL My daughter sent me a picture of the pile of children’s quilts I’ve made.

(Polly Bennett) #5

oooOOOooohhhh BLANKET FORTS!!! I’m staying with my two grandsons for 10 days while their 'rents are in Tahiti…blanket forts are a great way to get even! hahahaha! Do you think it’s silly for a 13 and 15 year old?!? LOL! (They already know that Gwammie is silly)

(Insert witty quote here) #6

Not at all! We actually did a whole blanket tunnel maze in the living room, AND put up their tent that also has a tunnel attached. I wanted to climb through it, but I’m a little bigger than my 6 and 4 year old boys. I had as much fun building it as they did playing in it. :wink: