See Progress?

(chad) #1

So I’m not even close to where I wanna be but I’m moving that direction.

I’ve done both a regular low fat diet and keto during my journey. Both work, just have to pick a road and stick to it. I’m currently in keto mode.

Start weight 427
Current weight 321
Goal weight 275ish gunna see how I feel and go from there

(Frank) #2

Excellent work man. Keep it up. You’re an inspiration.

(Blessed with butter ) #3

Super job keep it going. Amazing

Great job! Over 100 lbs weight loss is amazing!!!

Chad, you keep it up, you’re gonna need a new chair to watch the Falcons in. :wink:

(Glenda) #6

Keep up the good work! Doing awesome!

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #7

Amazing effort man, you look fantastic. :grinning:

(chad) #8

Thanks everyone. Complements really make me smile. Journey isn’t over yet either. Still got some work to go

(Todd Batitis) #9

Congrats on the progress. :slight_smile: And congrats on setting reasonable starting goals and making it easier to not fail. When I first went to the bariatric clinic the first time the nurse asked me what I thought my target weight should be (I was at 356 at the time). The only weight I REMEMBER was 185 when I graduated in 1985. I felt that was too unrealistic and went with 225 (currently 246) and like you, “we will see where we go from there” because it is important not to set expectations TOO high to start with as it makes it harder to celebrate victories that are smaller.

Great job and keep up the good work! You are looking great!

Well, Chad, seeing how I am an LSU and Saints fan, I’d just as soon see you eat your way to 600 and explode. Geaux Tigers! Who Dat!

Seriously, good job, I can see it in the face, gut and man boobs. -106 is great. Bet you are already going through a lot of old clothes.

Have you been fasting? How old are you?

(chad) #11

No I don’t fast. I tried early on to fast but when I did stopped losing weight. I started back eating 3 meals a day and started losing weight again. I’m 33 years old

Here is me in the same outfit

(Heather) #12

You are doing great! Those are such good results! You should be so proud.

(Carpe salata!) #13

You’re an inspiration. Its great to see these achievements - 100 is a great milestone. It looks like you’re enjoying this positive journey!