Sausage and eggs for me

(Karla Sykes) #1

I think tonight I’m going to eat some sausage and eggs for dinner. I did have a craving for some keto pancakes but I think I’ll hold off. What time do you guys stop eating?

It really depends on the day, as I have complicated work/life balance. Today it happens to be a 4pm cutoff - but other days can be as late as 9pm - but often with IF after, only sipping fatty coffee until a good 18 hours has passed (4-5 days a week of that).

(Karla Sykes) #3

Ok

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #4

On the weekends I try to be done by 6:15 pm. During the week it can be later because all 3 of us work and someone has to cook.

(Karla Sykes) #5

Ok👍🏽

(Troy) #6

Pretty consistent
No eating after 6pm-ish EVER🙂

After that…liquids only
I will have iced black coffee
And my nightly ACV concoction drink…like right now or below :smile:

(Wendy) #7

My last meal varies also. I like to be done by 6 but it often doesn’t happen. But then my breakfast will usually be later following, but not always. And some days I skip dinner.
I’m not too sure this was helpful, but it’s how I do it.

(Rebecca ) #8

Eggs and sausage sound good!! My end time for eating varies due to my daily work schedule.

(Rebecca ) #9

What do you use in your drink? I make a daily one that is delicious!!

(Susan) #10

Stop eating? Never because sometimes I need a snack at night.

(Troy) #11

@Rebj it varies
Last night for example:

ACV
Ginger powder
Turmeric powder
A couple drops of cinnamon liquid stevia ( not all the time )
And this below…I only use a 1/4 of the serving, otherwise it gets kinda sweet. My oh my how are taste buds change on the WOE😄
Ice
And a straw to protect my pearly enamel whites, I mean coffee looking Stain-ish teeth :joy:

I’m OMAD right now so my last meal is around 2pm

When I was TMAD 18:6, last meal was usually by 7pm.

During shark week (well, 3-4 days of it at least), I just eat whenever my body (or my pain threshold :pensive:) demands but still keto and still within macros

Sausage & eggs sounds yum though.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #13

I think the question should be “What time do you start eating” for me, lol. I don’t eat in daylight hours, try to only eat when it’s dark.
All the cheat meals for me are breakfast foods so if I avoid that time of day all together, I am fine.

(Jane) #14

Based on your limited posts… still trying to figure out if you are a troll or if serious about eating keto for health.

(Karla Sykes) #15

First of all I take very offense to that. And second of all you don’t have to believe if I’m doing keto or not I’m not here to prove anything to you. If you don’t like my post simply disregard them and I have a busy life which is why I don’t always post on here. So miss me with that

I think she was referring to the poster that she quoted, not you. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Karla Sykes) #17

Oh well I apologize I guess I misread that. It really ticked me off that someone would accuse me of that when it’s not true. Well I do apologize but I did take offense to that

No need to apologize. I would’ve been upset too if I thought that was directed towards me.

The lady she quoted made a really derogatory post the other day, which upset a lot of people (myself included). Later on that same post she was talking about eating rice cakes and fruit or something. I think that’s why Jane questioned her keto-ness.

(Jane) #19

Oh @Karla_Sykes I didn’t mean you - I love your posts!!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The poster I was referring to made very negative remarks about what the “fat women at work” were eating, arrogantly said all the information for them to eat better was on the Internet and she was thin because of what she ate and how much she exercised.

I asked her to post a typical days’ menu and she was eating bread, rice cakes, apples, etc. So I wasn’t sure if she was trolling our board or really misunderstood how to eat keto.