Salt-aholic

humor
food
salt

(Danielle) #1

I would just like to take a moment and say; I’ve been a salt-aholic my entire life… and I’ve always gotten crap from people about putting too much salt on everything. More than one time was caught licking salt off my plate or dumping it in my hand and licking it off. And one REALLY embarrassing time I got caught licking salt off of saltine crackers and then adding salt from a salt shaker to the cracker. And I LOVE that I can legit drink salt water and it’s good for me and beneficial to my health. And I can tell people to go pound sand, this is part of my live-it (instead of diet).

That is all… please carry on with your day.

(eat more) #2

me too…i’m the girl that salted each individual tortilla chip at mexican restaurants…to the shock and horror of who ever was with me lol

(Jan) #3

Me tooooooo! So glad I’m not weird (or at least not the only weirdo… ) my mother used to take me to a local bakery when I was a really little kid. Everyone else chose sweet, cream-filled, fluffy, goopy stuff. But they baked these awesome things called Salty Horns - a crunchy horn-shaped non-sweet thing with coarse salt on top. Oh, baby…

(Bressain Dinkelman) #4

Ah yisss, salt lovers unite! Nothing like some super salty almonds or macadamia nuts.

(eat more) #5

yummmm… salt and vinegar almonds :drool:

(Jack Brien) #6

I was a proper saltaphobe. Now I neck it straight, put a teaspoon in a pint of water, salt my coffee and just about every item of food I eat. I’m wondering now, if I should salt my rum and coke?