Romans 14:2-3 on the subject of who eats what

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

So maybe now we have something to quote when my religious friends tell me keto is bad for me. I interpret this scripture as saying not to criticize others for what they eat.

My $0.02…not wanting to start a doctrinal debate.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2

Along the same lines,

Vegetarian; Ancient American Indian word which means, “Can’t hunt or fish” :slight_smile: lol

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3

Do you have one of those hats @FishChris? :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

And then there’s us “how many carbs in that?”

(Heather Meyer) #5

Hopefully they dont quote you back in the book of Leviticus when they tell you that you MUST NOT eat pig!!! Way to take the bacon!

It never bothered me that the swine “cheweth not the cud”

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #7

If God doesn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #8

Exactly ! I love animals… Fried, baked, BBQ’ed and now, Sous Vide’d :slight_smile: Okay I love animals in the wild, and as pets too. I used to have a pet pot bellied pig… We would be eating bacon and pork chops, and he would be begging for some ! We’d be like, “Bro ! You have no idea” ! :slight_smile: lol

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #9

“In the same way, let your ketosis shine before others, so that they may see your healthy diet and give glory to your Father in heaven.” (II Dudes, 3:24)

(Susan) #10

Hahahahahahaha =).