Returning after long time

(UsedToBeT2D) #1

Not sure how long I’ve been gone but I’m back. I think I’ve been keto for about four years now and kind of got tired of the forum so I haven’t been posting. I have embraced keto and my health is good, much better than before Keto. I’ve been complacent and have been cheating a lot more than I would’ve liked I need to get back strict keto and continue my improved health journey. I look forward to being part of the forum again.
This forum is great and helped me turn my life around. KCKO.

(UsedToBeT2D) #2

I have had AMAZING results from a keto diet. And thought “I’ve got this”. Yes, and no. I’ve gotten complacent, and it’s so easy to slip back to garbage eating. Support from y’all is important.

(Robin) #3

SO good to see you again! Glad you are back. I think there is a psychological benefit about having a connection to a keto community… so you already know you came (back) to the right place!

You got this!

(Jane) #4

Welcome back!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #5

Welcome back! I find it really helps to have a community. Glad you’re here.

(Marianne) #6

Welcome back - so good to see you! I remember your call name and Beagle avatar! :blush: :hugs: We both started around the same time and I recall lots of posts and contributions from you from when we were both newbies and just starting out.

You got this and know exactly how to do it. See you around!

(UsedToBeT2D) #7

These are my Avatar girls. My other girl (wife) is three weeks gone to an Australian adventure with our daughter. She left me with a bunch of honey-do’s. Afraid I haven’t made much progress on those. Just been out hunting rabbits.