Reply limits,

(Scott Shillady) #1

Help, I’ve reached my limit on replies for the day. Is there anything that can be done to increase this. I like putting my 2 cents in, I promise I won’t reply that more bacon is the solution for everything (even though it is). Thanks for all of the hard work. I think that this is going to be such an incredible community.

(Larry Lustig) #2

I rather suspect this depends on Trust Level. I just don’t see anything in the docs about reply limits. @richard, any info?

There are trust level bumps after you do a fairly low amount of reading, then again after 15 days if you’ve been using the site regularly. Since the site’s younger than 15 days, I don’t think anyone’s been bumped to that level yet.

(Guardian of the bacon) #3

I haven’t run into a reply limit and I’ve done quite a bit. I did run into a new topics limit this morning.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #4

Shouldn’t be an issue after your first day, I think.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #5

Also, this thread is relevant:

Checking your profile, it looks like you’re currently a basic user, so once you’ve moved up to the next trust level, you’ll be able to do more.

(ryancrawcour) #6

yeah me too! :frowning:

How do you see your own trust level? I see Badges under other people, but not when I look at my own profile.

When I click on your profile picture I see your trust level listed. But I have admin privileges so that may not be there for you?

And yes the admin icon disappeared last night. Still working out glitches in the system.

(It’s backk!)