Really disappointed with the amount of anti-science nonsense coming out of some LCHF/keto folks

(bulkbiker) #94

I’m guessing that’s “fascist” as in doesn’t support the mainstream narrative… but maybe @gabe could prove us wrong… if the tweet has been deleted I doubt we’ll be bale to find it…

I must admit I do find the “No Dogma, Only Science Please!” slightly amusing in this context.

(Michael) #95

Total nonsense. Never before have the healthy been quarantined, except for Astronauts returning from the Moon and travelers arriving from a diseased area.

The professor’s politics shouldn’t matter if she is a real scientist but I thought that the video should have been edited to leave out the politics.
There is lots of evidence that exposure to a virus confers immunity.
You like Ivor so you must be having a go at me. I am a conspiracy theorist in your opinion.OK I am a big boy now. I can take it.

Oops! The mask slipped there. I don’t know where to begin to analyse that outburst.

When%20Science%20becomes%20Dogma

Perhaps you could contemplate updating your profile statement. The Science that you choose to see as correct seems to be your Dogma. I suggest something like:
“My Science is my Dogma”

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) closed #96

This thread is becoming uncivil and politicised, both violations of the community guidelines. I will be going through the flagged posts and taking appropriate action. You are all urged to consult the Community Guidelines for an understanding of how we wish discussions on the Ketogenic Forums to be conducted.