Reading the breathalyzer

(What The Fast?!) #21

Thanks! I heard the 2KD episode, but I’ll start downloading Fasting Talk!

(Stefanie sidwell) #22

No @collaroygal it’s not TMI at all!!! It looks like we are the same height, 5’3", I hang out at somewhere between 135 and 140. I have a very small frame, I’m pretty sure my set point could easily be in the mid to high 20’s and it would be a healthy weight for me. Even at 135 on my small frame there is visible extra weight.
How often do you do fasts?

I am currently (not 100% perfect) eating a 19/5 IF schedule, my most convenient hours are from 3-8 pm…and I fit in a 24 to 36 hour (today was 42 hours!) fast in once a week. Keep in mind I’m new to this so this has only been a consistently for about 3 weeks. I do still track my calories as the priority has been to track macros which in turn also tracks calories. I have to look…I just have to…lol I’ve been consistently eating anywhere from 1000-1300 Cals pretty much daily. I’m steady at .04-.05 on breathalyzer, I feel like I’m doing all the right things, and would have liked to see some change in inches by now. :frowning:
I know it will be slower with such little left to lose, oh this requires patience! @KetoLikeaLady we have a nice boat and go boating with people with nice boats, that have boat barbies to make their boats look nicer! Now that’s a lot of pressure on this 10 lbs!

(What The Fast?!) #23

HAAA!!! BOAT BARBIES! I love it. :slight_smile: I’m like a boat Rainbow Brite.

I’m around the same as you, but with 5-10 more lbs. I think I have a lot of muscle - I’m going to get a DEXA Scan soon so I’ll know for sure. :slight_smile: I think 130 would be a great weight for me.

(KCKO, KCFO) #24

I have been doing various versions of IF since Feb. started with 14/10. I thought that was too wimpy, but turns out lots of Dr. Fung’s patients are put on that protocol. I did work my way up to 16/8, and occasionally a 18/6. Then I began thinking of fasting for longer periods. So about a month ago, I did a 3 day fast, went ok, did another one of those couple of weeks later fasted to 81 hrs . I joined the Zornfast for May did 86.5.

So not long with extended fasts but several months now with IF.

(Stefanie sidwell) #25

Haha…I’m the boat knock off dollar store version Barbie…I can wear Barbie’s clothes, but something just doesn’t look quite right! :flushed: