Raw milk and honey

(Megan) #45

One thought I had when reading this is you did something else along with starting to consume some raw milk - you stopped eating the quite considerable amount of cream (HWC?) you were eating. Maybe significantly reducing your dairy consumption has also helped your dry skin? Whatever the reason, it’s great it has improved so much!

Hi Megan, the amounts of raw milk are about the same now as the amounts I had of the heavy whipping cream, I started the first few days with 1 glass of raw milk, but now I am drinking 1 and a half glass of the raw milk, and I also in addition have it in my coffee, I have a couple cups of coffee a day, but where the heavy whipping cream would give me bloat and digestion issues which is why I gave it up, the raw milk doesn’t give me bloat or digestion issues. And I could have sworn my lymphatics are working better because my legs are looking better and possibly even just a tad slimmer, not due to weight loss but due to the skin on my legs smoothing and firming (possibly due to lack of swelling?), my theory is (1) the raw milk is healing and rebuilding my gut with beneficial, good bacteria (2) my energy has really improved so I’m walking more and that is of course beneficial to not just the lymphatics but the body overall, also aiding better digestion. I also eat raw honey now, a quarter of a teaspoon in the morning, it’s a wild, floral flavour ever so slightly tingly on the tongue, it’s a good way to wake up, curiously it also works similar to coffee, a stimulant and an appetite suppressant. But I’m not taking it for that, I’m hoping it will strengthen my immune system.

(Megan) #47

Yes, my point exactly. It sounds like there is something/s in the HWC your body reacts poorly to.

Hi Megan, that might well be true, it caused bloat for one, but the raw milk my body is reacting absolutely fine to. And I don’t crave it. I just drink a glass on some days, on others a glass and a half, I also put it in my coffee, and there are no digestive issues or bloating. And I just don’t miss the heavy whipping cream at all anymore. I also seem fine eating my salted KerryGold grassfed butter, and I like to put 3 lumps on a plate, and eat them. Cheese also, I don’t miss at all.