Question. Can I post and interview from a podcast that I was asked to do?

(Ron D. Garrett) #1

I was interviewed on The Ketogenic Athlete podcast and I mentioned hat Carl and Richard were instrumental in my keto journey. A couple of people on this site were interested in hearing it so I wanted to ask the question if I could post it so as to not run afoul of the rules of this board out of respect.

This is something that I alerted Richard and Carl about as I told them that I would mention them in the interview.

If it helps the interview was on developing strategies to better bring Keto to minority communities.

Ron

(Kirk) #2

I’d like to hear it if it’s ok’ed by the guys.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #3

Seems legit to me.

(Kirk) #4

I found this on the parent website. Excellent podcast. Good luck with the work you’re doing with youth Ron. You’re saving lives.

Kirk
(Small Silverback)

(Ron D. Garrett) #5

:joy:

(Ron D. Garrett) #6

Hopefully, I haven’t seen an approval yet. I’ve seen links to others but I don’t want to run afoul of the @admins if the site.

(Ron D. Garrett) #7

I posted it since I didn’t hear back from anyone so gonand check it out if you want to

(Ron D. Garrett) #8

They didn’t delete my other post so here it is https://theketogenicathlete.com/episode-94-ron-garrett-is-taking-keto-to-his-community/

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #9

Cool, bro!

(Jay AM) #10

We share so many links from all over, podcasts included.

(Ron D. Garrett) #11

Thank you!

(Ron D. Garrett) #12

Thank you!!