Putting myself out there

(Mike Hensley) #1

Hey all!

I’ve been listening to the 2KD podcasts pretty regularly. My CDO required me to start at episode 1 and plow forward. At the moment, I’m in episode 53.

LOVING this lifestyle and what it’s doing for me. I finally decided to jump in and engage with the forums.

I’m excited to join the community and find strength in numbers so that I can keep calm and Keto on :purple_heart:

Welcome to the forums @stenomph :slightly_smiling_face:

(Running from stupidity) #3

Yeah, I did the same. I basically have to do the same for every podcast I start listening to, it’s a real drag. You’ve managed to get further than I did, though.

Welcome! :+1:

It’s a great podcast and doesn’t taper off, it gets better and better. I did the same as you, starting from episode 1, and finally got through all of them a few weeks back.

The forum is honestly a delightful offshoot of the podcast that puts a great community around keto. I learn something from here every day, even if it’s just another perspective!

(Running from stupidity) #5

:+1:

Also, it’s quite fun trying to get @juice here to run out of likes (yes, unfortunately they are limited).

(Running from stupidity) #7

I got one back!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8

Welcome! You’ll love it here :grin:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #9

Wecome!

(Carl Keller) #10

Welcome to the journey Mike. So many good people here that are willing to help and encourage us. :slight_smile:

(MelissaH) #11

Welcome to the forum!!! Lot’s of great folks here!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #12

Welcome on board and enjoy the journey!

(Deborah Hoare) #13

Hi,
I’m doing the same. I think I’m up to number 6o-something. I’m loving listening to them, and their sense of humour, and all the information and the stories of different people.
Cheers,
Deborah

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #14

Welcome! Life down here in the rabbit hole is rather fun! Even with @juice around (don’t tell him I said that, he’ll get a swelled head). :bacon:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #15

Podcast have great info, welcome