Possible lasting damage to the heart from covid...in both younger and older folks

(Keto Koala 🐨) #21

@anon81060937 You are very very sweet.:heart:. I TOO was almost sexually abused by a doctor. A few years ago. And my current doctor is useless. Of course this problem is also my stomach ulcer. I am a teeny bit better but still frightened. Just praying. Maybe I should have a rest. And yes it takes me ages to fall asleep and am a night owl anyway, but too much on my mind and awful nightmares. :roll_eyes:

I remember the nightmares from being infected.

Stomach ulcers not healing is due to a Vitamin D deficiency and a Vitamin B12 deficiency leads to a lack of melatonin production. We need melatonin to fall asleep if you didn’t know. Vitamin B12 methylcobalamin supplement is also very important to make red blood cells because the virus destroys red blood cells.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ulcers+vitamin+d+deficiency

I really believe you need high quality supplements because I needed them and still need them. I don’t know what you’d like to do. I can recommend supplements if you can afford them yourself or I’ll fund them. Life is worth more than money in the bank.

I live near toronto, canada and here we have virtual addresses or parcel lockers where people ship stuff to. This is an option.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #23

I’m going to hospital. I feel like my stomach is going to rupture any moment. I’m scared. SO SCARED.:sob:

Best to get checked Amy. They’ll run the tests and you will feel better just for the fact of knowing the values. Best wishes and kindness.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #25

@FrankoBear Thanks FB. Yeah something is very very wrong. I’m calling the ambulance in a minute. Just trying to work up the courage.:heart::pensive:

I was the same as what you describe. That abdo pain. Like something was badly wrong. Called the ambulance. Went to hospital and had all the work up. They diagnosed a kidney stone. Call the ambulance I reckon. It is the right thing to do. It’s you looking after you.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #27

In hospital. Just had blood tests and another Covid test. No results yet. God these Covid masks are awful.:heart:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #28

Still in hospital. It was a big stomach ulcer and my stomach was bleeding. They said I could have died if I hadn’t cone in. I’m on fentanyl. I’m glad I was brave and finally went to hospital.:heart:

Ohh!! Wow. Thanks for the update and I’m glad you went too!

closed #30