Pique Tea Email

(Failed) #1

I just got an email from IDM@idmprogram.com selling Pique Tea that says:

You’ve heard that tea is an excellent, centuries-old aid for fasting… but maybe you’ve struggled with drinking tea on an empty stomach?

Say goodbye to tummy upset with Pique’s new Cinnamon Herbal Fasting Tea .

Completely free of caffeine and the tannins naturally found in most teas, Pique and I developed this gem to help carry you through your fasting window with no jitters and no upset stomach.

Now, you can unlock an even longer fasting window, because you can drink this Cinnamon Herbal Fasting Tea and not have to worry about caffeine keeping you awake!

Like all of Pique Tea’s offerings, this new formula is Triple Toxin Screened for pesticides, heavy metal, and mold. Pique’s Cinnamon Herbal Fasting Tea is also in convenient tea crystal form, so you can enjoy it hot or cold, and it’s perfect if you’re on the go!

DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE: Purchase any of these bundles and gain EXCLUSIVE access to the next 14-Day Fasting Challenge I’m co-hosting with Pique Tea, starting September 23. You’ll get daily informative emails, plus you’ll be able to join me on the Pique Tea Facebook Group for 3 Live Q&A sessions –all FREE with the purchase of your tea! The ONLY way to join the Challenge is to buy these teas.

Get your teas and exclusive challenge access here!

In good health,
Jason

For me, this is a huge disappointment. One main reason that I respected Dr Fung’s ideas is because he WASN’T selling anything but his books and knowledge.

Maybe just me, but it makes me sad to get spam from someone I responded.

I look at it somewhat differently. Just like the Dudes, Dr. Fung has given hundreds (thousands?) of hours of his time dispensing (free) insight and (free) wisdom on (free) podcasts, (free) speeches, etc. I don’t bedrudge anyone from trying to pay the bills by offering products they believe in or, especially (like Bzoodles), developed themselves.

(bulkbiker) #3

He’s not exactly forcing you to buy it… and I certainly wouldn’t even though I’m a huge Jason fan (see profile pic).

(Susan) #4

That is very awesome that you got to meet him and get that pic. Very nice! I never opened your pic before; but that is really cool.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5

@Momof5 I used to think Dr. Fung was @MarkGossage in that picture until @CrackerJax pointed out it was Dr. Fung! I hadn’t watched his videos yet.
:joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

I really don’t get the problem. Dr Fung has long extolled the benefits of tea (particular green/herbal tea) in assisting with fasting. So he seems to have found a product which he likes (I think helped develop, even?) is high quality and will support the efforts of his fasting clientele, and has made arrangements with this company to provide special offers for them during their big group fasting events.

No doubt hundreds (if not thousands) of IDM followers over the years have asked him what types of tea he recommends for fasting. And now he does so … and people are not happy. (shrug)

If you want to keep receiving his weekly newsletters, access the IDM FB support group, read his blog, and get all the other free stuff, that all takes money to maintain you know. Or you could just unsubscribe…