Notifications on my phone

(mole person) #1

I’m sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question but I just can’t figure out how to get notifications on my phone when I have a response on this forum. Any help would be much appreciated!

(Chris) #2

The forum software that the keto forums use (discourse) doesn’t seem to fully support it. I get popups on my computers, and have notifications allowed in chrome on my phone for this site but in two years have yet to receive one.

(mole person) #3

Ahh, thank you. Even know I can’t do it helps because I thought I wasn’t getting something that I should be and kept trying to figure it out.

(Chris) #4

Oh, I know that feeling! Closure is as good as a solution sometimes. Would be nice if it worked.

(Michelle) #5

I get email notifications. If your phone notifies you for emails, you could use that. I use yahoo email, and set up a VIP folder where certain emails senders’ messages go. That sorts out the junk from the people from whom i want to hear!

(mole person) #6

Are they coming in a timely manner? I use gmail, but my notifications are coming a half day late.

(Michelle) #7

I haven’t noticed. I come to this website whenever I sit down during the day. I check my social media, keto forum, messages.