No Regerts or Ragrets - Ramblings

(Carolus Holman) #1

I was thinking about how I have so many regrets now that I am doing better with my weight and lifestyle. I regret 30 year old me didn’t know about this, I regret 40 year old me didn’t know either, my life may have been very different had I not have had to haul the extra weight around for 25 years. Wow. I snapped out of it because I now am living better than ever I just want old me to feel this good!

(Candy Lind) #2

It’s easy to do that - I’ve thought that way before, too. Regretting re-gaining weight I’d lost multiple times is a biggy for me. That’s one HUGE reason why I’ll never stop keto. #noregrets

(Candy Lind) #3

OK, my OCD self will not fix any more typos in topic titles. :flushed::blush::dizzy_face::exploding_head: It’s just that I’m trying to fill the next 48 (fasting) hours and stay away from “What did you keto today?” Sigh … :roll_eyes:

(Jessica) #4

I think it was a joke, not a typo:

(Candy Lind) #5

Yeah, well I’m 63 and kinda slow on the uptake! And never been big into Pop Culture. LOL!

(Karen) #6

I am a bit terrified that I won’t lose this weight. I don’t have too many regrets on the yo-yoing personally, but I feel it was unhealthy for my children to watch.

K

(Candy Lind) #7

It’s that Lutheran Guilt thing again! :rofl:

(Carolus Holman) #8

The title was supposed to indicate the insidious nature of regretting something that wasn’t really possible in the first place. I had never heard of ketogenic before last year, so I couldn’t have even tried it! I think the whole movement of the information from internet to the Doctors office is important! Thanks for your diligence! I would have corrected it also!