No longer Diabetic

Ive been on a keto diet for almost four months and my HBa1c is now in the normal range. From 7.2 full diabetic in August it’s now 5.4.

(Allie) #2

Fantastic :grin:

(Laurie) #3

That is wonderful! Thanks for letting us know about it.

(Bob M) #4

That is great!

I’m sold on keto!

NICE! that much of a reversal that quick is amazing! Just the diet change doing it that quick shows it was probably all intake and that you weren’t that insulin resistant yet, probably a full recovery in that case.

I’m just glad I could bring my a1c back to normal by cutting carbs on keto. Thanks to all here who urged me to continue.

(Jane) #8

Fantastic!

Any other health benefits that you noticed?

Fantastic!

Yes I’ve been told my coloring looks better. Although my shoulder pain is not gone it has greatly diminished in the 4 months I’m on keto and I take no pills.

(Jane) #11

Excellent!

(B Creighton) #12

As am I. Right now it looks like I will be doing Keto every winter, and then low carb the rest of the time. As our bodies wind down with age, it is the best thing I have found to slow that process, and continue through my days with good energy, while maintaining or even improving my health metrics.

Congratulations on defeating diabetes! You are on the road to a much happier and healthier future.