Ninja Foodi

(FRANK) #1

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the 6.5 qt. Ninja Foodi. for all those who have one, tell me what you like, do not like, etc. Convince me.

I like mine. The convenience of being able to pressure cook, steam, airfry, dehydrate, saute, etc. in it, is what sold me. I love making soups in it, chicken wings from frozen, ribs, steaks, hard boiled eggs, cheesecake, airfried asparagus and green beans, and more. Clean up is the downside for me. The pot is easily cleanable, but the racks are awful. Ive heard that it is easier with a dishwasher, but I dont have one to test that out. Parchment paper on the racks is supposed to help, as well as not using the plastic support for the airfry basket, but rather 4 balls of aluminum foil. I have yet to try that, as I keep forgetting, lol. All in all, it is a nice kitchen tool, especially when you dont want to turn your oven or stove on.

(Jon Androwski) #3

I second that , love my Ninja Foodie, from meatloaf, jalapeño poppers to hard boiled eggs. But not fond of cheesecake in it

I got the 8qt, best thing I’ve ever bought. I’ve pretty much got a Kitchen full of Ninja stuff anyways but blows the instant pot out of the water! Nothing I don’t like about it other than I only have 1. I’ve literally though of getting a second one.