New topic: Not losing weight (for Newcomers)

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1

There is a new category for newcomers who haven’t yet seen the weight loss they were hoping for on keto, and who want help figuring out what might be wrong.

For more experienced ketonians, there is a sub-category called “Stall Point” in the Progress forum.

(Cindy) #2

Yippee! Thanks, Paul!

(Omar) #3

this is really a good move as such posts are too many. I expect people will still post elsewhere before they get used to this new section. and this will give the admins some work to do in moving the topics to the new section.

(Cindy) #4

It’s my understanding that moderators can also move the threads, right? So it won’t just fall to the admins to do all the work. :wink:

(Omar) #5

I consider all those in the government under one gang

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #6

If you can see an edit pencil by the title of a thread, you have the authority to edit the title and to move the thread where you see fit. The system won’t let you do anything that can’t be fixed, so have at it! :bacon:

Thanks for making this, @PaulL. Already started shifting some topics over.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #8

And I have already linked a new user to it, which makes things so much easier. All of the replies that apply to them are already written down, they just have to read.

I thought about suggesting a similiar thing where on top would be a “Info/Starter” pack for new people that would include all the basic stuff to get started with keto so the wave of newbie posts would atleast b cut in half as many ask same things rather than spending 30 seconds more to search for it. Partly thats okay as new people dont know their way around and are not informed so that would definetly help them imo.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #10

You write it, and I’ll sticky it. Once I figure out how, lol! :bacon:

(Ashley) #11

Dang I must not be cool enough to move threads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hang in there Ash. You’ll get there. :+1:

(Ashley) #13

No worries I’m not bothered! :slight_smile: instead of Netflix and chill i do ketogenicforums and chill. Probably more than I should!

Is this a thing?

I don’t think keto forum overdose is a thing. :wink: