New to the Keto Diet first day

(Carole) #21

Dear Samuel why ever cut the visible fat off, the best part of the steak? You will feel fuller for longer with it! Cream in your coffee is a wonderful addition! And nuts can add up those carbs. Otherwise, good luck to you and gradually lower those carbs to under 20! Congrats for starting and welcome!

(Samster) #22

Hi just old slimming world habits but ive now been eating the fat and I have seen a rapid amount of weight loss. Yesterday I came out in a rash I did a Keto urine test and it says I registered as high on the strip.

I hope the rash is only a temporary thing though, I took an antihistamine and it helped clear it up. I had fry up for dinner last night with olive oil and can’t belive how much weight i’m loosing its such a different way of life.

(Carole) #23

Yes I heard about the rash and I’ve heard it is temporary. Otherwise you seem to be doing well. Don’t forget to take electrolytes! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #24

One common cure for KETO rash is eating raspberries. I’ve been lucky enough to never get it but with some people it seems to be a recurring chronic condition. Your body is most likely detoxing. Some people have histamine intolerance issues too and must limit high histamine foods. :cowboy_hat_face: