New progress Big Ricky getting smaller

(Rick longest ) #1

Well yesterday made one year of keto and I am pleased with my progress. I am down from 441 at the start and this morning I was 314.5. Down from 66 pants to size 50. I have had 2 cheat days in a row and today was homecoming at church and I had a piece of pecan pie, and some pound cake and a bisque with country ham. Mind you that I live in North Carolina, that is where pecan pie is made with Karo syrup and the homage bisquits are big as a cats head. My highest blood sugar level was 134. Not bad I have had sugars so high the meter would just read error. I feel so good now . I want to thank all of your posts for the encouragement. You are my support group. Thanks for being there and God’s love to all of you. I love my new lifestyle. 65 too go.

(Susan) #2

Congrats on your Keto-versary Rick!! Congrats on your 126.5 pounds lost and best wishes for the remaining 65 you are going to lose!

(Rick longest ) #3

Thanks, you people are the reason for my success

(Wendy) #4

Congrats on your anniversary & success!

(Failed) #5

Great work!

(Liz) #6

What brilliant news Rick! So glad that keto has working and continues to work for you…here’s to the next 65 :clap::+1::smiley: