Me too!

(Andy) #107

Black is the new black!

(KB) #108

Liking the neutral brown!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #109

Where? I only see muave

(Kieny Poppen) #110

I see white on my iPad and grey on my PC!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #111

Weird

(KB) #112

Better than the blue & white

(Meeping up the Science!) #113

It’s aubergine!

(G. Andrew Duthie) #114

Meh. Colors shouldn’t have more than two syllables. Too fancy otherwise. :smiley:

(ketohealthclub) #115

I’m all for the light background. That black background was hard on my eyes!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #116

Pfffffft

(Retta Stephenson) #117

May I suggest a simple solution (at least for now) for those who feel the white is too bright, hurts their eyes, is glaring, or other problems?

Just go to the controls on your device (on my desktop Mac it’s called Display) and simply turn down the brightness setting. Easy peasy. Hope that helps someone be more comfortable with reading on the forum here.

And I’m 65, definitely not a techie, but this is easy stuff to learn.

(David Propst) #118

The light mode background is OK, but the text could be darker for easier reading.

(trevor) #119

i like it, easy on the eyes at night

Happy to be here! First time on any forum so hope to get it right. Do you download anything to a home screen on smartphones? Thank you for all of your efforts.

(Richard Morris) #121

Welcome. On my samsung the app just asked me after a few minutes if I wanted to have a home screen icon and when I said yes it added it.

There is an actual app from the people who built the forum, but you need to have been using the forum on the browser for like 15 mins first.

(Steven Cook) #122

I have astigmatism, but much prefer a dark theme.

(mminomaha) #123

I have astigmatism and prefer black letters on a white background.

(David K) #124

I have an astigmatism and prefer white on black. I find the brighter white background stressful on my eyes. I also prefer driving when it is full overcast.

(Richard Morris) #125

We’re working with the developers to provide a per-user customization for the colours and then everyone can choose the colour palette they prefer.