New category: Digestive Disorders (under Health)

(Omar) #1

:joy:

It will be nice if people with IBS, diverticlusis and other digestive track issues can be in one room.

we are not minority

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

Patience! We’re talking about how to make it happen, and still waiting for everyone to check in.

It’s coming Omar.

I can hardly wait!

(I know you’re excited too.) :slight_smile:

(Omar) #4

I am really glad

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #5

Okay, it’s up and running. Here is the description:

This is your place to discuss eating a well-formulated ketogenic diet in the context of irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, without a gall bladder, and so on. Any digestive problem that affects how you eat keto is welcome here, but issues regarding weight-loss surgery are probably best posted in that sub-section, because that’s where people will be looking for such topics.

@Alpha Omar, if you find any threads that should be moved to that section, and have trouble moving them yourself, PM me, and I’ll be happy to take care of them.

(Omar) #6

I am hoping people with IBS will start using this section.

I will also try to identify the most useful threads and PM you

thanks for the time and effort

(KCKO, KCFO) #7

This is great. My husband has IBS, but he doesn’t do forums. Is it okay if I participate in the forum to get information for him?

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #8

I’m not PaulL, but of course you can!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #9

And I’m not Ruina, but of course you can! LOL!

@collaroygal I’m neither @Ruina or @PaulL, but I encourage you to share any information you find here, with your spouse, if you think it will help them.

:slight_smile:

(KCKO, KCFO) #11

Thanks everyone. If it were regular forum not a locked one, I wouldn’t have asked. But Health forums are special. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to upset anyone with any questions, etc. I might have.

Ketogenicforums is the best place to be on the internet. Love you guys and gals to pieces.

That is an excellent point, but I believe spouses get special dispensation. :slight_smile:

Now if you were telling your bridge club all about us, that would be another issue. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(KCKO, KCFO) #13

Don’t even know how to play that game. Too busy reading science papers and forums like this one. :persevere: