Netflix urged to pull Pete Evans documentary

(Marta Loftfield) #42

@Saphire I hope your friend does the fasting for chemo. I did Valter Longo’s protocol water only 3 days before chemo then 24 hours after. I had no chemo side effects and my WBC came back in a day. I was on a LCHF diet. I used a tsp of coconut oil to take the prep steroids.

(Jay AM) #43

I think the same people who would ignore their doctor in favor of keto as treatment are probably the same people who would do it with any other diet that says it cures cancer.

Thank so much for your comment. I can only suggest. She is very intelligent but sort of does not want to follow what I say or pay attention to it. Last summer we talked about diet a lot and I was getting results on keto. After listening to me she orders a mozzarella salad and gives her husband the cheese and eats the tomatoes

(Jack Brien) #45

There is a resolution though, hence the Darwin awards

Just curious if anyone watched “the root cause” documentary on Netflix talking about the negative effects of root canals and wisdom teeth cavitations?
That also got removed, to me it sounds a little like nonsense was wondering what others thought?

I haven’t watched it, but have been aware of cavitations and root canals bacterial load on the body for awhile now. In some reading I did some years back, there was a much higher rate of cancer occurrence within the root canal group - and this issue has long been studied by biological dentists who aspire to help folks avoid root canals as much as possible.

Root canals and teeth extractions are big money makers for dentists - but preventative care, not so much! As per usual…

I was given a $10K estimate by a ‘top shelf’ dentist for supposed necessary interventions in order to ‘avoid a root canal’ but I really doubted him and gave myself a few years to address it my way (with remineralization and with antibacterical plant essential oil mix for brushing and a garging routine). About 5 years later I went for an exam with a biological dentist and she reported I had no cavities and only needing minor midlife cosmetic gum fillings if desired.

Of course, an established real foods LCHF/keto physiology + IF and yearly extended fasting may nearly cancel out the risk, even for those with root canals and cavitations. Much is still unknown, though much is also common sense - preventative care whenever possible.

Hope to find that docu somewhere sometime.

Thanks! I have no root canals but I do have all my wisdom teeth out and sometimes the gums get inflamed back there. I’ll have to one day get it checked out

In the meantime, here’s the stuff I used on my teeth for a year before seeing the biological dentist and being told my teeth were perfectly healthy and after not having received any dental cleanings or fillings for about 15 years previous - pretty great results! I’ve used it ever since (actually, I now make my own based on same recipe).