Net carbs ? Advice

(Jean) #1

I have been doing well and using netcarbs. Ihavd found s bread but it’s says 8 carbs per slice and 7 fibres so net 1. But just doesn’t seem right and don’t want to get knock out of ketosis and fat burning . Anyone haves experience with these types of numbers

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2

I don’t know what s bread is. Can you take a picture of the nutritional label?

I’m going to assume it’s some kind of low carb bread and if total carbs are 8 with 7 of fiber you’re correct, one net carb per serving.

(Jean) #3

Sorry I should have done that

(Jay AM) #4

Ah. ThinSlim bread. I found a topic on this here for you.

(Jean) #5

Thanks I never thought of that

(Jay AM) #6

If you click the link it leads to them talking about ThinSlim and other low carb breads.

(Jean) #7

Thanks read the info and too good to be true . Thanks I will pass was just thinking bread , turkey, bacon anaconda mayo . Hmmm

(Jay AM) #8

Take the turkey slice, put the other stuff in the middle, fold turkey, eat. The meat becomes the bread. Or, turn the avocado and mayo into a mixture and put it on the turkey with bacon. Delicious!

(Jeramy Koval) #9

How about the Fox Hill Kitchens bread that was featured on one of the 2 keto dudes podcasts?

(Jean) #10

J-am the turkey bread sounds good . The only time I ever ate bread was with a good pasta sauce ( not a pasta fan and this sandwich and toast with lots of butter)

Never heard of the other bread

(Maria Ortiz) #11

That bread has some garbage ingredients that may cause some to stall. Maybe it’s best to find a more natural recipe and make your own.

Gf does me fresh almond breads with cheese on top, close to same taste as normal bread, one bread can be cut in half and serve as 2 big slices, both together 3,5g carbs and u can do that with like 4 ingredients all keto friendly.

(Jean) #13

Thanks I think I was just excited as everything else is keto and going fornturkey dinner for Easter and turkey leftovers . Inwill look at some almonde flour bread recipes . I have tried 2 mug breads and were basically eggs