My son GoFundMe Andrew T (my son passed away)

(Karla Sykes) #1

Hey,

By know means are you required to contribute. But, I thought I would used the funds to help with home going flowers and any other minor expense.
Click here to support Andrew Tunstall Funeral organized by Karla Tunstall

(Ashley) #2

I donated, I’m sorry I don’t have more to donate right now, if this is still active when I am paid I will donate more! I hope things get better for you as it takes time to get over such a loss!

(Karla Sykes) #3

Thanks don’t apologize PLEASE

I reached out to Karla in private messaging a couple days ago and asked her if any more support was needed for the Tunstall family (as many of us know, bereavement can be so expensive and exhausting on several fronts).

I suggested she have a gofundme page set up so that those of us on the forum and others who are far away can more easily help - though it’s hard to ask for help.

Also, flowers & donations in honor of Karla’s son can be sent directly to the Little & Sons Funeral Home, 4901 East Stop Eleven Road, Indianapolis, IN

:purple_heart::broken_heart::purple_heart:

(Karla Sykes) #5

Thanks everybody. Today is very difficult for me the pain is so unbearable and it makes me not want to even get out of bed. If it helps I have maintained my ketogenic diet and I have been fasting

I donated as well. @SlowBurnMary, thanks for your help on this, and Karla - we’ve been writing on the other thread… I wish none of this were happening… Please take care of yourself in any small ways that you can right now. Thinking of you a lot.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #7

Sending blessings and positive energy to you and the rest of yours, and your sons loved ones.

(Karla Sykes) #8

Thank you so much I thought it was hard saying goodbye to my parents but I would do that 20 times over before saying goodbye to my nineteen-year-old son. This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life and it’s hard to imagine how I’m supposed to go on to a normal life. It hurts so bad. And hurts to breathe

(Karla Sykes) #9

Thanks for everything you guys and all of the support. This is a very heartbreaking moment in my life and I’m extremely lost and confused. My heart is breaking and I don’t know if it will ever be complete again cuz I have to live and move on for my other kids living. Thank you so much

There’s still time to pitch in to the fundraiser for Karla & family in honor of their beloved Andrew, or to send cards/flowers/monetary help to Little & Sons Funeral Home (see the below link for address/phone).

And, heartfelt thanks to those who’ve already donated to help the Tunstall family during this devastating time :pray:

Wish I could give more, so sorry for your loss.

(Karla Sykes) #12

Thanks so much for your help