My Fitness Pal has no delete option

No delete option on MFP website. I’m tired of it so please tell me of another program that I can use.

And I know you can delete foods in the frequent catagory…sometimes. But even that won’t delete consistently.

I just read through several threads on the MFP site of people begging for this option. Very strange that they don’t at least respond and tell us why they can’t add it.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2

Have you tried using the app instead? It’s real easy to edit and delete on it

(Allie) #4

This is true, but Cronometer is just better.

Only works into my day using it on a laptop so that would be their website. Thanks though.

Signed up on cronometer and the first food I put in was Trader Joe’s Well Read wine <gee, wonder why drinking is on my mind ;)> and it’s not there. Didn’t go any further but will try more later. Thanks!

(less is more, more or less) #7

I’m with everyone else here regarding cronometer. It’s possible that specific brand foods will be missing, however, the items they’ve cataloged are remarkably accurate. I’ll use a generic substitute in such cases, since nutrient information is all an educated and calculated guess, anyhow. Anyone, such as yours truly, contributed to the MFP database, which means I cannot trust entries there. And there are many bad, or commonly, calorie-only listings in MFP.