Meaning of orange 'eye' icon?

(Jacquie) #1

I’ve searched KF but haven’t found the meaning of the orange eye icon on the lower right of some posters’ photos. At first, I thought it identified admin. but not sure that’s true. If it’s explained on the site, I haven’t found it yet.

Yes, all the 2KD admins have it. There’s also the fb logo for those coming from 2KD group, and a little hat for Guest Experts who have been on the podacst .

(Jacquie) #3

Thanks! :slight_smile:

(Richard Morris) #4

we haven’t gotten all the FB people set up - that’s a manual process and the monkey doing the pedalling (me) is slacking off

(G. Andrew Duthie) #5

For any of the overlay icons, if you’re in a desktop browser, you can hover over the icon, and it’ll pop up a tooltip with what the icon is.

I think it’d be funny if @dudes changed it so the tooltip for that one was “All-seeing Eye” :slight_smile:

(Jacquie) #6

Thanks for the added information. It says admin next to your name but no admin icon. What am I missing here?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #7

Richard, Carl, and I have a shield next to our name and it also says “admin” under our name. The shield is just another level of admin (capable of more forum manipulation.)

(Jacquie) #8

Thanks, Brenda! :smile:

(Pat Dugar) #9

Does that mean that I will eventually get my FB badge?

Lots to learn on this forum. It’s a new experience for me but I agree that it will be great to be able to search easily and go back to posts will be a marked improvement over the frustrations of the Facebook site. Having said that the fb group was brilliant, thanks to Carl and Richard, all the admins and thousands of contributors.

(anonymous82) #11

Please add me Richard. Thanks!!

(Matt) #12

Hey hey. I’m from the FB page, Matt Crouch :slight_smile:

(Christine J) #13

Hey!! I want my FB circle too!! :wink:

I also came from Facebook, please add me at your convenience. :slight_smile: