MCT oil powder Ketone salts

(Nick) #1

G’day UK friends,

I’m off for a five week holiday to the UK and Europe. Im wondering if any ketoers in the UK know where i could pick up some mct powder or salts from a store preferably because I’ll be moving around and I dont want to carry it from Australia. Thanks look forward to being part of the community

(bulkbiker) #2

I’ve had a quick google but can’t find any stores that sell MCT powder. I think you would have to order it online.
Are you staying somewhere for a few days where you can get stuff delivered? Otherwise maybe pre order it and get it delivered to one of your destinations.
I very naively did this once when going to the US. I wanted a new camera and ordered it and had it delivered to my hotel. Amazingly when we got there the camera was waiting for me… not sure I would do this today…

(Nick) #3

Thanks mate, yeah damn I was hoping the UK would be more onto ketone/mct oil supplements then australia with the larger population. Seems the yanks are the main producers but man does their postal system suck costs twice as much then it does to send stuff over there from Aus.

(bulkbiker) #4

If you’re happy with coconut oil then that’s widely available in the supermarkets…