McPlant

I am sure there are some hypocrites or it’s not even that, it’s some weird dual thing…? But I would think people who really hates meat, don’t want to eat such things. Just like some vegans wouldn’t touch their not-cheese things, fake eggs, any fake meat, they are perfectly fine with their honest and great tasting plant dishes.

But I feel this exact same thing regarding ketoers sometimes… When they so desperately try to eat something that tastes just like bread or potato…

No. Nothing is like wheatbread or potato or meat, only wheatbread, potato and meat. At least according to my experiences and tastebuds. I can believe some people aren’t so sensitive to flavors. Or very good at self brainwash. Some people are seemingly great at doublethink and that’s even harder.

I understand they draw the line elsewhere… It even makes sense. But to me, plant and animal life isn’t THAT different. I felt a bit like a mass baby murderer when I ate sprouts :smiley: I stopped doing that (probably mostly because it took time, effort and it gave me about nothing but I really thought about plant babies. I think about that when weeding too, not my favorite chore). And it’s perfectly fine for vegans as they are just plants. And all the killed animals are just bugs. And mammals and birds too but they don’t think about them I suppose. Maybe I should talk with more vegans to figure out how they think but obviously some are stupid, some are smart but ignorant and some know things, the last group surely is not the loud arrogant delusional group I dislike. I like okay vegans. But I visited so many vegan blogs and some happened to be those “sinless” enlightened ones who patted each other’s shoulder happily that they aren’t ignorant sinful lowlifes as meat-eaters. They were the absolute worst. (I hate when people mock vegans too and especially vegetarians. I know less about vegans though I have read about that a lot too but being a vegetarian is very normal and easy. IMO :slight_smile: It wasn’t ideal for me due to my body’s preference for extreme low-carb (that I had no idea about and couldn’t do it anyway for long) and it’s really easier to eat meat instead of vegetables but still. Some people have so weird ideas about vegetarians. Not like they have even remotely similar diet…
Sometimes I wonder how vegan ketoers feel, being the opposite of the “normal” vegan in many things… Other vegans must hate them, well the hateful holier-than-you ones. Vegan ketoers are extreme and almost unbelievable to me, well the <20g ones and they seem to exist.

(Troy) #22

Speaking of…

Not sure if you all have the food chain Sizzler around
West Coast

I always enjoyed their Salad Bar, even BC…before carnivore :slightly_smiling_face:

Now, they reopened , pandemic closure
I decided to take a walk by…

To my horror
95% plant and lettuce stuff
AYCE
now $17
What the bleep😩

Even their non buffet item plates $20-$30

This is why I do not go out to eat that much
Insane

That’s several nice rib eyes

I miss all the other buffet related options prior at sizzler