Mayonnaise, sauces & dressings

(matt ) #21

And if you mess up the mayo (like I did last time) you can just use it as a dressing or a sauce :slight_smile:

(matt ) #22

We discovered Dukes on a trip to Myrtle Beach. Its soo good but it is the wrong kind of oil I guess its not the end of the world as mayo is really my only source for bad oil.

(Jody) #23

Yeah, I donā€™t eat a terribly large amount so the ā€œwrongā€ oil doesnā€™t really bother me too much.

I do want to try and make my own at some point ā€¦ but for now, I am LOVING Dukeā€™s Mayo :wink:

(Sophie) #24

Itā€™s my only source too. I can live with that. Itā€™s funny because all my life I was a Hellmanā€™s user and I never really cared for mayo anyway, just used it in salads. It wasnā€™t until I was Keto that I snagged a jar at Aldiā€™s and now I LOVE mayoā€¦go figure! :roll_eyes:

(Allie) #25

I put olive oil, vinegar, a raw egg yolk, and mustard seeds in a bottle and shake itā€¦

(Karen ) #26

Always done exactly the same x easy peasy & no waste, additives, crap oils etc and as homemade small batch also skipping all the preservatives! So much junk in convenience food! X